Who Are We Looking For?
As a leader in the European consulting and IT services market, our ideal candidates should have a blend of excellent technical skills balanced with the ability to work well in a team and in direct contact with our customers. The technical content of your degree course is important to us but equally important will be your proven experience in collaboration and the inter-personal skills that you have developed both in university and in your wider life.
Qualifications And Experience
Applicants should have, or be expecting to attain, a good degree (2:1 or above) in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Software Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Business Intelligence, Actuarial Science, Risk, Economics or Business. We will also consider applicants who have attained a first-class degree in an unrelated subject, but have successfully completed or expect to complete a Post-Graduate course in a relevant technical discipline.
Applicants who have also gained some work experience in either a relevant placement or post-graduate role will be of particular interest to us.
What Sopra Group Can Offer You
- A full induction to our business and the IT services sector
- A comprehensive training programme enabling development of your technical talent and wider business skills
- Mentoring and support from a Sopra Group employee who is a specialist in your area of technical development
- Involvement in employee communities
- An attractive starting salary
- A full range of other employee benefits
- Opportunity to fast track your career dependent on individual performance
- Ongoing opportunities to gain wide experience and develop your career in a successful and growing organisation.
Location Of Roles
The Graduate roles will be based in one of our offices in London, Edinburgh, Belfast, Birmingham, Chester, Oxford or Stevenage. During the Programme, and in your ongoing role in Sopra Group following the Graduate Programme, you will widen your skills and experience by working on other projects which may be based from another Sopra Group office or at a client site. Therefore you need to be flexible, mobile and willing to travel within the UK. In some cases, there may also be opportunities to work with clients and colleagues in other countries in Europe and further afield.
Applying For A Graduate Role
Please visit our Permanent Opportunities Page to apply for our current graduate positions.