"Sopra Group is our trusted Technical Partner..."
Together with The Scottish Government and Fife Council.
IT Technical Partner for the 'Transforming Renfrewshire' Programme.
Despite the reality of ongoing cuts, public expectations and demands are continuing to increase as a consequence of the austerity measures. In this climate even the best performing Local Authorities need to think and act differently to prioritise services and focus on what will deliver long-term value and real economic growth. Although every local authority is different, they share many common challenges around how to:
- Make better informed decisions based on the right information
- Build local partnerships and share information
- Do things differently (remove constraints) to Enable Citizens and Staff
- Stimulate economic growth
Sopra Group has been working in partnership with local councils for many years to deliver transformation programmes that bring real impact in terms of service delivery, efficiency and environmental obligations. We work together with Local Authorities in a way that is information, rather than technology, led to implement change incrementally by understanding your existing assets and helping you to make the most of what you've already got.
How Are We Working With Local Government?
- Health & Social Care Integration – Using Enterprise Architecture to delivering improved case management and information sharing services by integrating clinical and social applications to create a master data view throughout Health and Social Services
- Single Citizen View – Application Management, business intelligence and Integration – Integrating applications across social care, social services, schools and children's services to create a single view of management data
- Agile Working and Mobility solutions – Secure data, configuration and secure testing of field-based mobile phones, tablets and peripheral devices to free field based workers from having to manually re-enter data
- Business Analysis – Prioritising & Business Case Validation - Through development of business process mapping we are helping authorities to understand actual costs, by re-engineering and proposing new ways of working have created compelling ROI and reasons for change