Business Intelligence Services
Sopra Group offers clients a range of end-to-end Business Intelligence (BI) solutions that support the full life-cycle development and implementation for Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Enterprise Performance Management, including:
- Data quality and governance; data warehouses; data models and databases
- Data integration from other applications such as CRM, SCM, ERP and the Web
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools
- BI and On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) tools (In-memory and Hybrid technologies)
- Ad-hoc query and data analysis
- Report production, dissemination and collaboration
- Advanced analysis and data mining
- Dashboards; Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and scorecards
- Technology migration.
Our Business Intelligence services include:
BI Maturity Scan
A Sopra Group BI Maturity Scan helps clarify, in broad terms, where your organisation is currently positioned in relation to BI, where it wants to be and how it can get there. By establishing a clear vision for BI it enables a strategic framework to be put in place, enabling an organisation to 'think big' but 'start small' on a clear path to developing the winning formula for BI success. Tailored to our clients' specific needs, the BI Maturity Scan is a time-boxed piece of work of around 15-20 days for a fixed cost and delivers real value.
BI Tool Selection
Many new in-memory and visualisation tools are coming to the fore, and so many organisations are now reviewing their BI toolsets with a lot of new use cases in mind. We help clients with BI solution and or/ vendor evaluation, advice on subsequent infrastructure development and BI pilot development and deployment.
Sopra Group brings knowledge and expertise of all leading software vendors' BI technologies and can help enterprise clients to build a 'BI Centre of Excellence'. By selecting Sopra Group as their BI implementation partner, clients can rely on unparalleled systems integration knowledge and expertise which enable the build, development and maintainance of both large and complex heterogeneous BI platforms and environments, and also smaller, independent deployments.
Sopra Group's proven predictive modelling skills and experience twinned with a solid practical knowledge of credit risks in different lending areas, makes us the partner of choice for scorecard development, validation and monitoring services. We specialise in balanced and functional scorecard development and strategy-led KPI definition development.
As independent Business Intelligence experts, Sopra Group helps clients develop BI strategies based on their current and future requirements and best-of-breed technologies. We help clients with: business case and BI road map development; business BI requirements collection and analysis; BI requirements prioritisation; data mapping; rationalisation of BI infrastructures and functional BI solution audit.
Sopra Group has many years' experience with Change Management and helps clients with: development of change management and deployment strategy; creation of communication plans; performance of change readiness assessments; assessment of change impacts; Knowledge Transfer from Sopra Group project implementation teams to client technical/super-user resource; end-user training and identification of KPIs to evaluate and communicate project success.
BI Solution Design, Development & Implementation
Sopra Group engages with clients to deliver BI solution design, development and implementation including: data warehouse business architecture definition; BI solution design; BI solution implementation roadmap development; dimensional modelling; solution development; user acceptance testing; deployment readiness assessment; solution roll-out; user support infrastructure; project and programme management, and quality assurance.
BI Service Centres
Sopra Group's BI service centres operate on the following fundamental principles:
- An organisation that is based on the deployment of local units (front office) of consultants, close to customers and ensuring good communication
- A delivery model that is appropriate for our customers' context and size (dedicated or shared centre, BI Factory, etc.)
- The use of standardised processes all along the development chain
- The application of industry-based standards and methodologies (CMMI, SAS70, ISO9001, etc.)
- The use of tools to support the standardisation of processes and methodology
- A systematic flat-rate package approach.
Application Management Outsourcing
Drawing upon our decision-support expertise and knowledge, Sopra Group can standardise our customers' decision-support legacy applications based on BI best practices. This standardisation operation employs the ITIL and CMMI standards, using our specialised BI service centres.